Thursday 13 March 2014

Jess and Alex's Wedding

One of good friends from my CIT Photography course recently got engaged, and I was honoured to be asked to photograph her wedding. There was a bit of pressure photographing a photographer, but it was mostly great coz Jess was just all about the photos, and had some great ideas to throw in. She is also ridiculously beautiful and elegant, perfect! 
I had decided that I wanted to shoot the bridal party photos on a large hill in an even larger paddock on a random farm that Jess showed me. I was all prepared to make them climb through a barbed wire fence and trudge up the hill before Jess's mum had the brilliant idea to just ask the farmer if we could drive everyone up the hill. Good work Rebecca, I don't think I would have been very popular otherwise. It was a beautiful location though, all golden fields and sunshine (worth climbing through barbed wire fences for).

Thanks Jess and Alex for letting me photograph your big day, it's so obvious how in love these guys are. See you after the honeymoon Jess! xxx



































     




































1 comment:

  1. Awesome photography! My sister was the centre of attraction at her official annual party. Her anchoring, speech and guidance motivational lecture was informative. Did all the arrangements from booking the event space NYC to catering, baking part and subtle décor and welcoming guests single handed. Happy to see her growing career.

    ReplyDelete