Tuesday 11 March 2014

Chantelle in the Forest

I recently had a shoot with a natural beauty called Chantelle. We shot in the forest in Margaret River in natural light, no pressure, just taking some pretty photos of a pretty lady in some pretty bush with some pretty light. Bliss. My mum works with Chantelle and has been on at me for about a year now to take some photos of her, and we finally got around to organising it. Mum has a good eye for these things! Thanks Mum. 

Chantelle is beautiful. Naturally beautiful, and the best thing is that once you meet her you realise that her personality is just as beautiful as her looks are. That's pretty special.

And check out that smile!

So we went for a wander in Rails to Trails, brought mum and my little dog along and just had a super chilled afternoon wandering in the bush and chasing the light. I shot a lot of this on my 50mm 1.4 L series lens, golly I love that lens.

Thanks Chantelle and Mum x

Paris x











No comments:

Post a Comment