Tuesday 16 September 2014

Nathan and Melisa

Nathan and Melisa are a beautiful couple from Queensland who have come over to Margaret River to have their first child together. I was lucky enough to be able to shoot their maternity photos at Meelup Beach on a beautiful spring afternoon last week. I'd been really excited for this shoot for weeks and it turned out to be just as good as I had imagined in my head. Beautiful light, beautiful couple, beautiful beach and then as I was packing my gear I even managed to spot a whale (he has made a little appearance at the end). Nathan and Melisa have been on opposite sides of Australia for the last couple of months due to work commitments, and so to be able to create some special images for them at this stage in their lives was a great feeling. I really hope you both enjoy them :)
Thanks you so much Nathan and Melisa for allowing me to be a part of this x



















No comments:

Post a Comment